Get to know this procedure in depth and find out which documents or requirements will be needed in order to request this service at the Fifth Notary of Manizales.
What is a donation?
It is a procedure in which a person gives money or property to another for free without receiving anything in exchange.
The donor can deliver goods without affecting their ability to live with dignity and cover their obligations.
When you are going to make a donation that is worth more than 50 monthly minimum wages, you must meet a requirement called “insinuation of donation.”
- Identification documents of those who participate in the act.
- Public deed with which you acquired the property that you are going to donate.
- Certificate of tradition and freedom.
- Commercial appraisal of the property.
- Certificate of good standing for property taxes.
- Certificate of good standing for property valuation.
- If the property is part of a horizontal property: a certificate of good standing from the administration.
- Written request from the donor and the person receiving the donation before the Notary, and information on where the donor lives with a certificate of the commercial value of the property to be donated.
- The donor must demonstrate that he has sufficient resources to live and meet their obligations; this may be proven through a certificate from the accountant or their last income statement.
- The donor must be of legal age.
What are the donations that I must report before a notary?
Any donation of money, real estate and furniture that exceeds 50 current monthly legal minimum wages.
Let us know how we can help you.
Carry out your procedures online or, if you prefer, carry out your notarial procedures directly at the Fifth Notary of Manizales.
Confidence in yourself is the first secret to success. The second is to arm yourself with transparent allies who take care of you and document the most important steps in your life.
At the Fifth Notary we are trustworthy!