Purchase and sale of property
Get to know this procedure in depth and find out which documents or requirements will be needed in order to request this service at the Fifth Notary of Manizales.
What is the purchase and sale of property?
The sale is a legal act where a property is transferred to another person in exchange for a value in money accorded upon between the buyer and the seller. It is done by means of a public deed.
- Identification document of the seller and buyer.
- Certificates of good standing (property tax and valuation).
- If the property is part of a horizontal property, the certificate of good standing for administration payments is necessary.
- If the property is part of a horizontal property, an authenticated copy of the part of the regulation that refers to the property must be submitted, unless it is filed at the notary where the sale is taking place.
- Certificate of freedom and Tradition.
- If the seller or buyer is a legal person, they must present the document that proves their existence and legal representation.
Can a minor buy or sell a property?
Yes they can, but through a legal representative and/or parent exercising parental authority.
Let us know how we can help you.
Carry out your procedures online or, if you prefer, carry out your notarial procedures directly at the Fifth Notary of Manizales.
Confidence in yourself is the first secret to success. The second is to arm yourself with transparent allies who take care of you and document the most important steps in your life.
At the Fifth Notary we are trustworthy!